Thursday, November 13, 2014

Holy What?

Okay, ESA (The European Spac Agency) landed a small spacecraft on a comet. Great.
Now look at the headline over at "WIRED" :
"Holy Shit We Landed a Spacecraft on a Comet". I don't care wether they think this is some kind of newspeak, it still looks childish to me.

I have noticed for a while now that proofreaders in general appear to have been turfed out of almost all big media sites: some of the mistakes are funny, most are just stupid. . . . .

Special mention goes to the mythical "Oliveri Trudi" who supposedly sent me an offer of employment in which I would  "directly corporate with clients in USA, Eastern Europe and Asia": that sounds like it would be interesting to try out, as soon as I figure out what it is and how to do it!

On Psychopaths and what they do in our society:
http://www.vice.com/en_au/read/dr-james-fallon-makes-being-a-psychopath-look-like-fun-110

Or if you really want some punishment, chech THIS out: Chessboxing. Surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment